Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Berry Best! - Teacher App week



Today's Teacher Appreciation gift was so hard to make because the kids kept stealing them and eating them!  

It's strawberry season here - you can find them anywhere and everywhere for super cheap!  I had a bunch in my fridge, making this another present I didn't have to go to the store for!   

All I did was melt some chocolate chips in the microwave and dip the strawberries.  We let them dry on wax paper, and packaged them in some disposable containers.  I used some Target washi tape to make it look a little prettier.

I saw some super cute {free} printables at: TaterTots and Jello and Eighteen25 that would be perfect for this!  (I, however, don't have a color printer.  So sad.)